America’s Innkeeping Conference & Tradeshow
WHEN: Sunday, March 26 through Wednesday, March 29, 2017
WHERE: Saint Charles, Missouri – just outside of Saint Louis
- Saint Charles Convention Center with the attached Embassy Suites Hotel (full breakfast + evening cocktails, $154 sgl/dbl rate)
- Within a 6 hour drive of 9 states (5 hrs to Nashville, 5 hrs to Chicago)
- Lambert St. Louis International Airport (STL) services most major airlines with direct daily flights
- Convention Center & Hotel is a 15 minute ride from the airport
For over 200 years, history has been made in St. Charles, Missouri … we now invite you to join in making America’s Innkeeping Show the biggest and the best in history
You’ve said: let’s ALL get together … and we hear you!
We at the Professional Association of Innkeepers International (PAII) extend the invitation to national, regional, state innkeeper associations, innkeepers, aspiring innkeepers, interim innkeepers, vendors/industry partners, to meet conveniently in the heartland of America for the major event of 2017.
WHAT’s in it for YOU?
Vendors / Industry Partners: Travel to one large gathering, present your services and educational sessions to larger audiences of your clients and potential clients.
Innkeepers / Interim Innkeepers /Aspiring Innkeepers: THIS is where you’ll meet ‘everybody who is anybody’ in the Innkeeping industry. It is one stop-shopping.
National, Regional, State Innkeeper Associations:
- Your Association receives revenue from a commission on each of your members who attend the conference (non-PAII member).
- Your Association is spared the time-consuming job of conference planning. We welcome your input and our professional Conference Planner is on it.
- Your Association is provided with complimentary meeting space – gather your members for business and networking.
- We look forward to collaborating with you on initiatives to exceed the expectations of all of our members